Comprehensive Medical Assessments
An extension of case management services is Comprehensive Medical Assessments or CMAs.
CMA is a multi-disciplinary approach, systematically documenting the medical needs of injured/ill individuals and projecting the costs of these goods and services over the individual’s life span. The report can assist in reserve planning for insurance professionals and/or settlement planning.
Case Managers Provide
- Coordination of quality, cost effective medical management, and emphasis on early return to work.
- Identification of appropriate community resources and alternative treatment options to facilitate the recovery process.
- Expedient case resolution at the most competitive cost as a result of our years of experience.
- Improved communication between all parties involved which can reduce litigation and achieve optimal timely case resolution.
- Coordination of interpreting services.
- Commitment to excellence.
- Community knowledge and ties.